As Beowulf, players lead their men, called thanes, into battle, slay
the Titans of a dying age and crush the enemies that threaten to
annihilate both their kingdom and people. Only then, when Beowulf looks
Destiny in the eye, will he know what kind of Hero he has truly become.
The Beowulf video game takes players deep into groundbreaking director
Robert Zemeckis’ vision of the classic saga, Beowulf. Gamers live the
life of Beowulf, the legendary Norse warrior with the strength of 30
men who is torn between the nobility and brutality within him.
Arrogant, self-serving and lustful for gold and glory, Beowulf will
journey to Denmark to destroy a bloodthirsty beast wreaking havoc on a
frigid land. But evil persists, and Beowulf succumbs to its lure of
even greater fame, quietly maneuvering to claim the Danish throne. As
King, Beowulf must face the consequences of ambition, even as war
descends on the realm.
- Delve even deeper into the adventure as gamers will play through 30
years of the Beowulf story not seen in the movie to experience more of
Beowulf’s life and mold their own legacy.
- The mystical world of Beowulf comes to life in stunning fashion.
Powered by the next evolution of the award-winning YETI technology used
to create the critically acclaimed tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced
Warfighter and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Beowulf
delivers an unrivalled graphical experience.
- Army of up to 12 thanes to unlock as players increase their heroic experience (by saving thanes, killing giant monsters, etc.).
- Players use the thane army to their advantage by giving orders,
assigning positions, tailoring weapons to the situation or enemy and by
triggering in-game mechanisms.
- The thane army evolves with upgradeable weapons (swords, mace and spears), skills and abilities.
- Use legacy experience points to gain thanes, replace weapons and upgrade Carnal abilities.
- Carnal Power allows the use of stronger attacks and special
weapons. Carnal upgrades include less daze after use and prolonged use
of Carnal fury. But if used too much, there will be grave consequences.
- Dynamic combat system including combos, parries and increasing skills as the player progresses.
- Grab ability allows Beowulf to hold on to walls or climb, as well
as fight up close with visceral hand-to-hand combat against enemies and
and share your thoughts.