is, as the name implies, Nintendo's version of the sport for the Game Boy. One player vs computer or two players will compete in tennis in a more or less standard suite of rules (scoring, sets etc.).
- Game Boy Tennis for realistic match
- You can try power serves, skillfully placed shots, lofty lobs & killer cross courts. Umpire Mario will call the close ones!
- So, get ready to serve, and match the baseline -- it's Tennis for everyone!
- Challenge the Game Boy or use your Game Link Cable to take on a friend in head-to-head competition.
- Pace the baseline or charge the net. It's
pro Tennis action for 1 or 2 players.