Links for the Sega CD system. A Golf Game So Real, You Can Almost Smell The Green. (That's A Good Thing.) You are now holding (or at least reading the box of) the most realistic golf game ever, Links for Sega CD. The course mimics Torrey Pines precisely with the best looking and most realistic tees, fairways, and putting greens ever on Sega. No matter which way you chip it, slice it, hook it or drive it, Links for Sega CD is the most realistic golf game around. Even if you can't smell the green.
- Digitized Sound And Screens With Stunning Aerial Fly Overs Of Each Hole
- Expert Golf Commentator Ben Wright Calls The Action And Professional Golfer Steve Elkington Provides All The Insights, Hints And Tips
- Swing Interface Simple And Easy To Use
- Full Support Of The TeeVGolf Club For The Most Accurate, Realistic And Fun Golfing Experince
- Copyright 1994 Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc. - Access Sofware Inc.