click to see larger image
Medal of Honor Frontline marks the debut of the best-selling and award-winning Medal of Honor franchise on th e
2. In Frontline, you go behind enemy lines as Lt. Jimmy Patterson. Your missions range
from the D-Day assault on Omaha Beach, tracking your Nazi nemesis aboard a speeding armored train, the epic battle for control for control of the Nijmegen Bridge , a strategic choke point in the Allied drive into the heart of Nazi Germany, culminating in a top-secret, high-risk mission to steal the HO-IX flying wing, an experimental Nazi jet fighter so powerful it could turn the tide of World War II
and share your thoughts.
* 20 levels of gameplay spread across six major missions, all based on real World War II events and all adding up to one complete and uninterrupted storyline.
* Fully-realized and highly-detailed 3D environment, taking full advantage of the advanced graphics capabilities of the PlayStation 2.
* Six times the number NPC animations than the original Medal of Honor including German, British, and American Troops, as well as Dutch civilians - using full facial expressions and lip-synch.
* Over 20 authentic World War II weapons, including the Colt .45, Springfield Sniper Rifle, Panzercheck rocket launcher, MG42 mounted machine gun, and the Browning automatic rifle.
* Enemy vehicles include the Panzer and Tiger tanks, trucks, motocycles with sidecars and armored railway scout cars.
* Player driven motorized rail car, train, and mine cart.
* Improved enemy AI requires a consistent variety of attack strategy as the situation dictates. Go it alone to accomplish your mission with the utmost stealth or work as part of a highly-trained military unit to wreak havoc on the enemy.
* Intense non-combat-based scenarios, such as a diguised, weaponless infiltration of an officer's pub brimming with Gestapo to make contact with a Dutch Resistance operative.